Tomorrow is March 14, or 03/14, or 3.14, or pi. I haven’t decided what pie I will celebrate with, but it’s a toss-up between traditional apple pie, banana cream pie, or banana peanut butter pie. I’m sort of leaning towards banana peanut butter pie but I don’t know if i have enough time for all the components. We’ll see what happens.
For first notice of new classes and events, sign up for my friendly mailing list. I promise not to share your information with anyone--not even earnest Girl Guides or sword-wielding pirates (yarr).
- almond amano apple arugula bacon banana basil beef blueberry boulder bread cake campari caramel cheese cherry chicken chinese chocolatas chocolate chocolate 201 chocolate tasting christopher-elbow claudio-corallo coconut coffee cookies cream cheese dine out vancouver eggs foodists french toast garlic ginger goat cheese hazelnut honey ice cream lemon lime market mushroom new york norman-love olives onion orange peanut butter pickles pie pineapple pizza pomegranate pork portland potato pudding raspberry rice salt sandwich seattle seth-ellis soma sorbet soup strawberry theo tomatoes toronto vancouver vanilla voya wine xoxolat
- Now this is a speaker list that make me want to attend, not the same-sameness that everyone else defaults to. vanmag.com/city/ticket-fo… 14 hours ago
- And very cool to see what's going on in chocolate in Asia-Pacific. This reads like my next shopping list. internationalchocolateawards.com/2017/06/asia-p… 17 hours ago
- Congrats to Canadian choc makers! @somachocolate @HummingbirdChoc @BinePalette @Eastvanroasters Sirene! Kick. Ass. internationalchocolateawards.com/2017/06/americ… 17 hours ago
- OMG hometown pride! Congrats @Eastvanroasters! (Such a good cause, for anyone unfamiliar.) twitter.com/binepalette/st… 1 day ago
- Based on Twitter it looks like Canada did well @ChocolateAwards: @somachocolate @BinePalette @HummingbirdChoc Sirene. Who else? 🇨🇦🍫😋 1 day ago
Copyright© 2008-2012 Eagranie Yuh Unless I've indicated otherwise, these are my words and photos. Don't steal my stuff; it makes kittens cry.