My current obsession is homemade pizza. I made a big batch of pizza dough a few weeks ago and portioned it out for the freezer. It defrosts in about an hour at room temperature, and with some homemade tomato sauce and carefully selected cheeses, it makes for a rather tasty concoction. So far my favourite is broccoli/cauliflower/provolone/gouda, but I also really liked the simple but delicoius combination of roasted tomato/mushroom/baby leek/provolone/gouda. Yum.
For first notice of new classes and events, sign up for my friendly mailing list. I promise not to share your information with anyone--not even earnest Girl Guides or sword-wielding pirates (yarr).
- almond amano apple arugula bacon banana basil beef blueberry boulder bread cake campari caramel cheese cherry chicken chinese chocolatas chocolate chocolate 201 chocolate tasting christopher-elbow claudio-corallo coconut coffee cookies cream cheese dine out vancouver eggs foodists french toast garlic ginger goat cheese hazelnut honey ice cream lemon lime market mushroom new york norman-love olives onion orange peanut butter pickles pie pineapple pizza pomegranate pork portland potato pudding raspberry rice salt sandwich seattle seth-ellis soma sorbet soup strawberry theo tomatoes toronto vancouver vanilla voya wine xoxolat
- Other tips that people have offered: miso paste instead of stock, shredded cheese, frozen fruit/veg. Love it! thekitchn.com/5-supermarket-… 2 days ago
- My latest for @thekitchn: supermarket shortcuts to make 5pm more happy hour & less oh-crap-what's-for-dinner hour. thekitchn.com/5-supermarket-… 4 days ago
- Thread. twitter.com/maxwellamooney… 6 days ago
- WHAT. twitter.com/insidescoopsf/… 6 days ago
- Reminder to self: you can edit garbage, but you can't edit a blank page. Arrrrrghhghghg. #amwriting 1 week ago
Copyright© 2008-2012 Eagranie Yuh Unless I've indicated otherwise, these are my words and photos. Don't steal my stuff; it makes kittens cry.