I attended Elisa’s Hallogreen party last night and have the hangover to prove it. But I was happy to open up my purse this morning to find it stuffed full of mini chocolate bars, in every single pocket (and trust me, there are lots of pockets in my purse). Hooray for the hallogreen fairy!
For first notice of new classes and events, sign up for my friendly mailing list. I promise not to share your information with anyone--not even earnest Girl Guides or sword-wielding pirates (yarr).
- almond amano apple arugula bacon banana basil beef blueberry boulder bread cake campari caramel cheese cherry chicken chinese chocolatas chocolate chocolate 201 chocolate tasting christopher-elbow claudio-corallo coconut coffee cookies cream cheese dine out vancouver eggs foodists french toast garlic ginger goat cheese hazelnut honey ice cream lemon lime market mushroom new york norman-love olives onion orange peanut butter pickles pie pineapple pizza pomegranate pork portland potato pudding raspberry rice salt sandwich seattle seth-ellis soma sorbet soup strawberry theo tomatoes toronto vancouver vanilla voya wine xoxolat
- This is excellent news. twitter.com/barandcocoa/st… 8 hours ago
- Yesss. https://t.co/rlfxwyGwrW 6 days ago
- Full turkey dinner w all the trimmings, plus piiiie, thanks to @RailtownCafe. Quite seriously, I'm never cooking Thanksgiving dinner again. 1 week ago
- Canadian chocolate lovers, take note... twitter.com/barandcocoa/st… 1 week ago
- YAHHHHHH! Congratulations! twitter.com/simransethi/st… 2 weeks ago
Copyright© 2008-2012 Eagranie Yuh Unless I've indicated otherwise, these are my words and photos. Don't steal my stuff; it makes kittens cry.