I have banana bread in the oven. In the meantime, I’m eating Cheerios and reading Michael Pollan’s “In Defense of Food“. So far, it’s brilliant. I really hope I finish it soon, because it’s due back to the library tomorrow and I’m tired of renting, as opposed to borrowing, books. This is what happens when you borrow five books at one time and realize that you have no way of reading them all in three weeks.
For first notice of new classes and events, sign up for my friendly mailing list. I promise not to share your information with anyone--not even earnest Girl Guides or sword-wielding pirates (yarr).
- almond amano apple arugula bacon banana basil beef blueberry boulder bread cake campari caramel cheese cherry chicken chinese chocolatas chocolate chocolate 201 chocolate tasting christopher-elbow claudio-corallo coconut coffee cookies cream cheese dine out vancouver eggs foodists french toast garlic ginger goat cheese hazelnut honey ice cream lemon lime market mushroom new york norman-love olives onion orange peanut butter pickles pie pineapple pizza pomegranate pork portland potato pudding raspberry rice salt sandwich seattle seth-ellis soma sorbet soup strawberry theo tomatoes toronto vancouver vanilla voya wine xoxolat
- Paging @simransethi 🧀 🧀 🧀 twitter.com/deestellar/sta… 4 days ago
- My latest for @WaPoTravel is on my favourite Seattle places to eat: @MacrinaBakery, @CafePresseWA @thewhalewins. washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/trav… 5 days ago
- Can you help, @cnklhd? twitter.com/karonliu/statu… 2 weeks ago
- 😍 twitter.com/pfbvan/status/… 2 weeks ago
- "..don’t ignore me, marginalize me, cut me out of your coverage, and then ask me to be your victim." esquire.com/food-drink/res… 2 weeks ago
Copyright© 2008-2012 Eagranie Yuh Unless I've indicated otherwise, these are my words and photos. Don't steal my stuff; it makes kittens cry.