I have banana bread in the oven. In the meantime, I’m eating Cheerios and reading Michael Pollan’s “In Defense of Food“. So far, it’s brilliant. I really hope I finish it soon, because it’s due back to the library tomorrow and I’m tired of renting, as opposed to borrowing, books. This is what happens when you borrow five books at one time and realize that you have no way of reading them all in three weeks.
For first notice of new classes and events, sign up for my friendly mailing list. I promise not to share your information with anyone--not even earnest Girl Guides or sword-wielding pirates (yarr).
- almond amano apple arugula bacon banana basil beef blueberry boulder bread cake campari caramel cheese cherry chicken chinese chocolatas chocolate chocolate 201 chocolate tasting christopher-elbow claudio-corallo coconut coffee cookies cream cheese dine out vancouver eggs foodists french toast garlic ginger goat cheese hazelnut honey ice cream lemon lime market mushroom new york norman-love olives onion orange peanut butter pickles pie pineapple pizza pomegranate pork portland potato pudding raspberry rice salt sandwich seattle seth-ellis soma sorbet soup strawberry theo tomatoes toronto vancouver vanilla voya wine xoxolat
- Bizarro list that mostly reads like offcuts from a Joe Beef invu. Also, nanaimo bars have custard not buttercream.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Chocolate and coffee are both guilty of trotting out the white saviour narrative. eater.com/2017/8/17/1614… 4 days ago
- Call me old fashioned but rather than making red velvet croissants w ice cream inside, maybe try making a good croissant, period. 1 week ago
- Hey Vancouver, where do I get maple syrup in big plastic jugs? Like 1-2 litres? 1 week ago
- RT @TamarHaspel: Soapbox tweet: Any article about scary things in food must have: A) the level that's dangerous B) the level in food https:… 1 week ago
Copyright© 2008-2012 Eagranie Yuh Unless I've indicated otherwise, these are my words and photos. Don't steal my stuff; it makes kittens cry.