I really love the sound of a cork coming out of a bottle. If you’re using a fancy-shmancy bottle opener, it tends to produce a muted pop! If it’s a minimalist waiter’s corkscrew, it’s a crisper pop! And, of course, if it’s a bottle of champagne, it’s a short and sharp pop!
For first notice of new classes and events, sign up for my friendly mailing list. I promise not to share your information with anyone--not even earnest Girl Guides or sword-wielding pirates (yarr).
- almond amano apple arugula bacon banana basil beef blueberry boulder bread cake campari caramel cheese cherry chicken chinese chocolatas chocolate chocolate 201 chocolate tasting christopher-elbow claudio-corallo coconut coffee cookies cream cheese dine out vancouver eggs foodists french toast garlic ginger goat cheese hazelnut honey ice cream lemon lime market mushroom new york norman-love olives onion orange peanut butter pickles pie pineapple pizza pomegranate pork portland potato pudding raspberry rice salt sandwich seattle seth-ellis soma sorbet soup strawberry theo tomatoes toronto vancouver vanilla voya wine xoxolat
- This is excellent news. twitter.com/barandcocoa/st… 8 hours ago
- Yesss. https://t.co/rlfxwyGwrW 6 days ago
- Full turkey dinner w all the trimmings, plus piiiie, thanks to @RailtownCafe. Quite seriously, I'm never cooking Thanksgiving dinner again. 1 week ago
- Canadian chocolate lovers, take note... twitter.com/barandcocoa/st… 2 weeks ago
- YAHHHHHH! Congratulations! twitter.com/simransethi/st… 2 weeks ago
Copyright© 2008-2012 Eagranie Yuh Unless I've indicated otherwise, these are my words and photos. Don't steal my stuff; it makes kittens cry.