For today’s shameless plug, I point you in the direction of my latest post on Foodists. It’s about chickens and stuff.
For first notice of new classes and events, sign up for my friendly mailing list. I promise not to share your information with anyone--not even earnest Girl Guides or sword-wielding pirates (yarr).
- almond amano apple arugula bacon banana basil beef blueberry boulder bread cake campari caramel cheese cherry chicken chinese chocolatas chocolate chocolate 201 chocolate tasting christopher-elbow claudio-corallo coconut coffee cookies cream cheese dine out vancouver eggs foodists french toast garlic ginger goat cheese hazelnut honey ice cream lemon lime market mushroom new york norman-love olives onion orange peanut butter pickles pie pineapple pizza pomegranate pork portland potato pudding raspberry rice salt sandwich seattle seth-ellis soma sorbet soup strawberry theo tomatoes toronto vancouver vanilla voya wine xoxolat
- Easter's coming, and this is your annual reminder to please make your buns chocolate. Rabbits are not toys; they ar… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- This has been shared to death by my god, it's good. I can't even find a favourite line to quote. theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2… 3 days ago
- Fun fact: bunny bums are possibly the best part of buns. twitter.com/somachocolate/… 3 days ago
- AI + knitting = fishc0ck? Well, OK. theatlantic.com/technology/arc… 1 week ago
- I still love print. nytimes.com/2018/03/07/tec… 1 week ago
Copyright© 2008-2012 Eagranie Yuh Unless I've indicated otherwise, these are my words and photos. Don't steal my stuff; it makes kittens cry.