For first notice of new classes and events, sign up for my friendly mailing list. I promise not to share your information with anyone--not even earnest Girl Guides or sword-wielding pirates (yarr).
- almond amano apple arugula bacon banana basil beef blueberry boulder bread cake campari caramel cheese cherry chicken chinese chocolatas chocolate chocolate 201 chocolate tasting christopher-elbow claudio-corallo coconut coffee cookies cream cheese dine out vancouver eggs foodists french toast garlic ginger goat cheese hazelnut honey ice cream lemon lime market mushroom new york norman-love olives onion orange peanut butter pickles pie pineapple pizza pomegranate pork portland potato pudding raspberry rice salt sandwich seattle seth-ellis soma sorbet soup strawberry theo tomatoes toronto vancouver vanilla voya wine xoxolat
- I'll just leave this here. (PS Nice work @gastrognome) foodandwine.com/news/opinion-c… 2 days ago
- Easter's coming, and this is your annual reminder to please make your buns chocolate. Rabbits are not toys; they ar… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- This has been shared to death by my god, it's good. I can't even find a favourite line to quote. theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2… 1 week ago
- Fun fact: bunny bums are possibly the best part of buns. twitter.com/somachocolate/… 1 week ago
- AI + knitting = fishc0ck? Well, OK. theatlantic.com/technology/arc… 2 weeks ago
Copyright© 2008-2012 Eagranie Yuh Unless I've indicated otherwise, these are my words and photos. Don't steal my stuff; it makes kittens cry.