I’ve been meaning to go to Parkside for a while, going so far as to make it one of my new year’s resolutions. Well, I took advantage of Dine Out Vancouver to cross this one off my list – and it was so good, I’m hoping to cross it off more than once.
For first notice of new classes and events, sign up for my friendly mailing list. I promise not to share your information with anyone--not even earnest Girl Guides or sword-wielding pirates (yarr).
- almond amano apple arugula bacon banana basil beef blueberry boulder bread cake campari caramel cheese cherry chicken chinese chocolatas chocolate chocolate 201 chocolate tasting christopher-elbow claudio-corallo coconut coffee cookies cream cheese dine out vancouver eggs foodists french toast garlic ginger goat cheese hazelnut honey ice cream lemon lime market mushroom new york norman-love olives onion orange peanut butter pickles pie pineapple pizza pomegranate pork portland potato pudding raspberry rice salt sandwich seattle seth-ellis soma sorbet soup strawberry theo tomatoes toronto vancouver vanilla voya wine xoxolat
- Paging @simransethi 🧀 🧀 🧀 twitter.com/deestellar/sta… 4 days ago
- My latest for @WaPoTravel is on my favourite Seattle places to eat: @MacrinaBakery, @CafePresseWA @thewhalewins. washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/trav… 5 days ago
- Can you help, @cnklhd? twitter.com/karonliu/statu… 2 weeks ago
- 😍 twitter.com/pfbvan/status/… 2 weeks ago
- "..don’t ignore me, marginalize me, cut me out of your coverage, and then ask me to be your victim." esquire.com/food-drink/res… 2 weeks ago
Copyright© 2008-2012 Eagranie Yuh Unless I've indicated otherwise, these are my words and photos. Don't steal my stuff; it makes kittens cry.