I’ve been meaning to go to Parkside for a while, going so far as to make it one of my new year’s resolutions. Well, I took advantage of Dine Out Vancouver to cross this one off my list – and it was so good, I’m hoping to cross it off more than once.
For first notice of new classes and events, sign up for my friendly mailing list. I promise not to share your information with anyone--not even earnest Girl Guides or sword-wielding pirates (yarr).
- almond amano apple arugula bacon banana basil beef blueberry boulder bread cake campari caramel cheese cherry chicken chinese chocolatas chocolate chocolate 201 chocolate tasting christopher-elbow claudio-corallo coconut coffee cookies cream cheese dine out vancouver eggs foodists french toast garlic ginger goat cheese hazelnut honey ice cream lemon lime market mushroom new york norman-love olives onion orange peanut butter pickles pie pineapple pizza pomegranate pork portland potato pudding raspberry rice salt sandwich seattle seth-ellis soma sorbet soup strawberry theo tomatoes toronto vancouver vanilla voya wine xoxolat
- I think what you meant to say was --> With [our app] you don't have to hide your lack of humanity while wondering:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Um, no. https://t.co/KXySMabKGo 5 days ago
- Why yes I did just buy this single so I could put it on infinite repeat for the rest of the summer. youtube.com/watch?v=dYWuAw… 2 weeks ago
- Not mentioned in this story: side hustle that pertains to tactile, visual results, which offers respite from the is… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Client: This is a mess. Please make it better. Me: Here you go. Client: We like it our way. Please accept our edits… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
Copyright© 2008-2012 Eagranie Yuh Unless I've indicated otherwise, these are my words and photos. Don't steal my stuff; it makes kittens cry.