I’ve been meaning to go to Parkside for a while, going so far as to make it one of my new year’s resolutions. Well, I took advantage of Dine Out Vancouver to cross this one off my list – and it was so good, I’m hoping to cross it off more than once.
For first notice of new classes and events, sign up for my friendly mailing list. I promise not to share your information with anyone--not even earnest Girl Guides or sword-wielding pirates (yarr).
- almond amano apple arugula bacon banana basil beef blueberry boulder bread cake campari caramel cheese cherry chicken chinese chocolatas chocolate chocolate 201 chocolate tasting christopher-elbow claudio-corallo coconut coffee cookies cream cheese dine out vancouver eggs foodists french toast garlic ginger goat cheese hazelnut honey ice cream lemon lime market mushroom new york norman-love olives onion orange peanut butter pickles pie pineapple pizza pomegranate pork portland potato pudding raspberry rice salt sandwich seattle seth-ellis soma sorbet soup strawberry theo tomatoes toronto vancouver vanilla voya wine xoxolat
- My latest for @WaPoTravel: where to eat in Victoria, BC. Pssst someone please bring me a loaf from Fol Epi. washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/trav… 1 day ago
- I only just learned of @sarahLazarovic, who sounds delightful. Glad I'm not the only one with a chaotic morning "ro… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- "The place brings to mind the grim bonhomie of Maxim’s in occupied Paris." Loved this piece from @CKummer for… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Turns out that watching the Olympics while on the treadmill is way more motivating than watching cartoons. 2 days ago
- I love when a company pisses off a niche community and then deletes all their social media accounts. The "lalala ca… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
Copyright© 2008-2012 Eagranie Yuh Unless I've indicated otherwise, these are my words and photos. Don't steal my stuff; it makes kittens cry.