I’ve been meaning to go to Parkside for a while, going so far as to make it one of my new year’s resolutions. Well, I took advantage of Dine Out Vancouver to cross this one off my list – and it was so good, I’m hoping to cross it off more than once.
For first notice of new classes and events, sign up for my friendly mailing list. I promise not to share your information with anyone--not even earnest Girl Guides or sword-wielding pirates (yarr).
- almond amano apple arugula bacon banana basil beef blueberry boulder bread cake campari caramel cheese cherry chicken chinese chocolatas chocolate chocolate 201 chocolate tasting christopher-elbow claudio-corallo coconut coffee cookies cream cheese dine out vancouver eggs foodists french toast garlic ginger goat cheese hazelnut honey ice cream lemon lime market mushroom new york norman-love olives onion orange peanut butter pickles pie pineapple pizza pomegranate pork portland potato pudding raspberry rice salt sandwich seattle seth-ellis soma sorbet soup strawberry theo tomatoes toronto vancouver vanilla voya wine xoxolat
- Just your typical afternoon. Binge-eating chocolate and listening to one song on infinite repeat. If you need me I'… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Puffins in sunglasses. (Also, cool science. And fluoresence!) cbc.ca/news/canada/ne… 3 days ago
- Damn. I've been procrastinating on reading this and now I kind of wish I hadn't. motherjones.com/politics/2018/… 3 weeks ago
- It's times like this I love the internet. purrli.com (Thanks @grubreport!) 3 weeks ago
- I tracked down the research paper that claims choc milk is the best recovery drink. Small sample size, questionable… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
Copyright© 2008-2012 Eagranie Yuh Unless I've indicated otherwise, these are my words and photos. Don't steal my stuff; it makes kittens cry.